- Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Me @kavyam
- Get LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/kavyamuthanna
- My Mission
- I am a results-oriented product management leader with extensive experience in product management combined with experience in software development practice.
- I am great at working collaboratively in a team environment with engineering, sales, account management, marketing and customers. I am equally adept at delivering results as an individual contributor.
- I have demonstrated repeated success by leveraging prior software development experience with hands-on approach to working with customers, users, developers and other stake holders to turn concepts and ideas into marketable real-world features and solutions.
- I like to use pragmatic, agile product management methodologies to develop market requirements, product requirements, go-to-market strategy, competitive analysis, pricing strategy, product roadmap and product life cycle management..
- I am experienced in managing product lines, justifying new product development investments, and product pricing.
- I like to excel in engaging and managing key relationships with customers, partners and account teams.
- I have been a regular speaker at conference and love to talk about and evangelize my products and technology.
- Director of Product Management at DigitalPersona, Inc., Redwood City, CA
- Director of Product Management at Terracotta, Software AG, San Francisco, CA
- Group Product Manager at Oracle Corp., Redwood Shores, CA
- Senior Product Manager at Sun Microsystems, Inc., Menlo Park, CA
- Senior Software Engineer at Metricom, Inc., San Jose, CA
- Software Engineer at Sun Microsystems, Inc., Palo Alto, CA
- Software Engineer at VisualTek Solutions, Inc., Fremont, CA
- Certification in Marketing Strategy for Business Leaders from Cornell University.
- Certificate in Product Management from Pragmatic Marketing Certification.
- Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform
- Sun Certified Sun Java System Application Server
As product manager, I believe in being the voice of the company to evangelize my products effectively to the customer base by publishing articles in user communities.
- Monitoring Sun Java System Application Server 7.x:http://dsc.sun.com/appserver/reference/techart/monitoring.html
- Developer tip – Instrumenting Byte-code in Sun Java System Application Server: http://dsc.sun.com/appserver/reference/techart/tip6_august_2003.html
- Monitoring availability of J2EE applications on Sun Java System Application Server: http://dsc.sun.com/appserver/reference/techart/performasure.html
- Oracle Security Token Service Technical Whitepaper: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/id-mgmt/oraclestswhitepaper-403633.pdf
- Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-on Technical Guide: http://www.oracle.com/us/products/middleware/identity-management/059414.pdf
- Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-on Buyer’s Guide: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/testcontent/esso-bg-oracle-2009-134366.pdf
- Oracle Access Management team blog: http://oracleaccessmanagement.blogspot.com/
- Experience and knowledge in different technology areas including Web Services, SaaS, Cloud computing, WSDL, SOAP, Java, Java Enterprise Edition, HTML, Apache web server, WebLogic, Oracle RDBMS, Smartcards, Web SSO, and Identity Management, Solaris and Windows.